Our tour sharing involves a walk through the places where the Friar lived and the history of his life all explained by our professional tour guide. You will also visit the new Church designed by Renzo Piano
- Visit the ancient Convent where Padre Pio lived and prayed
- Visit the thumb of Padre Pio in the modern church designed by Renzo Piano
- Visit the ancient crypt where the Pope Giovanni Paolo II prayed
Licensed tour guide; The sanctuary; The private room of Padre Pio
|Participants||itinerary for minumim 2 and maximum 15 people|
|Languages||English, Italian, Spanish|
During our guided tour you'll visit the town of San Giovanni Rotondo, among the most popular religious destinations in Italy. You'll have the opportunity to share with other pilgrims, the peace of this holy place. Here it is preserved the body of Padre Pio from Pietralcina, pilgrim friar who spent most of his life in this delightful land.
- The Ancient Church
- The remains of the saint
- The convent
- The private room of San Pio
- The sanctuary, inaugurated in 2004 and designed by architect Renzo Piano and almost entirely realized by the offerings of pilgrims.